วันศุกร์ที่ 13 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

****RARE**** Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic vs Peter Aerts allotment 3 HQ

One of the legendary K-1 fights, between two legends of their own: Mirko Cro Cop and Peter "The Dutch Lumberjack" Aerts, during the K-1 Gladiators 2001 event. It was advertised back then as the fight to determine who the best high kicker is (if I recall right), as both were famous for their main weapon being the left high kick for Mirko and the right one for Aerts. This material is in HQ and has both the pre-fight introduction and post-fight interviews. Enjoy. ***I do not own this material, it is a K-1 video which hasn't been released in any countries other than Japan (I don't live there). I do not intend to sell it and I am uploading this to share it with other fans who probably wouldn't have ever gotten the chance to watch it otherwise, as a pure act of information and free speech. I thank them for such footages and if there's a problem, please contact me. Thank you.***



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QInX937ND_E&hl=en

Friends Link : เกมส์ออนไลน์ Structured settlements cubicdeveloper.blog.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น