วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Webb King Seguin MMA Challenge Match

So this guy comes and see my Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu class, and he said that works of art and that his TKD, boxing, aikido, Shootfighting Jiu-Jitsu/MMA can mix in a defeat REAL street fight . It bothered me, to say the least, but I gave him the hole and left the school. He then proceeded to call my wife and I are challenged to make a game more than once for about 6 weeks. I refused, but then began to tell people in town was afraid of him, and went into question and my 54 yearsold Thai Boxing coach. The next time he called, I took her challenge and this is a video of the two games. The first game gets it with a triangle choke. The second game is necessary to look to see. Please note that my left foot is broken, and that's why not throw kicks with him. Enjoy. Webb King



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmnpzg1429k&hl=en

Tags : เสื้อโปโล เกมส์ออนไลน์

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น