วันพุธที่ 19 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Dragisa VS Martin (Muay Thai VS Tae Kwon Do)

I'm the guy without a head would always be beaten = P Dion, I would feel really good that I did not train (for the year 12 exams) and Dragisa had been training for a couple of months non-stop, as amateur Muay Thai before fight. Hrmm ... even if it has the advantage of height and weight of my mates reckon I still have a good fight and that, whereas I have no faith in the concept of the struggle with the knee was still a tough fight for Dragisa. It was all in goodEnjoy and I look forward to the rematch! Dragisa 19 years old and 85 kg (187 lbs) and I'm 17 years old and 75 kg (165 lbs). This fight was for the rules of the K-1 (punches, kicks and knees - not elbow).



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGO3xx-WsUo&hl=en

My Links : เสื้อโปโล Hartotop polo mesothelioma

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น